Sunday, March 1, 2015

Viewing Niagara Falls at night

Today's post travels back north to Niagara Falls. A few weeks back I posted some photos I'd taken at the Falls over the years during the day, but in this post I wanted to focus on seeing the falls at night.

It's an interesting view to see the falls lit up in the evening.

[Related post: Niagara Falls is beautiful any time]


The Niagara River is so powerful


Standing in Canada viewing the falls at dusk

Standing on the U.S. side of Niagara Falls

This spider web caught my eye as we looked upon the Niagara River
Standing on the U.S. side of the Falls at night






4 comments:

  1. As they say, one picture is worth a thousand words...I up your photos to millions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Veronica for your kind words!

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful Leigh. You have such awesome talent! I'm so jealous lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I appreciate your kind comment

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.