Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Furry friends at Mount Vernon

Mount Vernon is one of my favorite historical places in Virginia - I usually go visit at least a couple of times a year, although I try to get there at least once during each season. Today's post visits with a couple of lovable furry friends at Mount Vernon

Why, hello there! This photo is a bit older, I lost track of the year, but I want to say it was back in 2005 on my first visit as an adult to Mount Vernon

Aladdin comes to visit every Christmas season for a couple of months. He's such a lovable guy! We make sure to visit him at least once a year - sometimes twice!

Hi Aladdin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.