Friday, March 27, 2015

Raindrops on crocus (and hyacinth)

This morning we had a glorious temperature all day. Woke up to the 50s and the temperature steadily rose throughout the day until we hit about 74 degrees. We did have a light rain in the morning so as soon as it cleared up I decided to go exploring in my yard.

The crocuses are out in full bloom here in Northern Virginia and it was warm enough where they opened up and smiled today unlike the last several days. I also discovered some of the hyacinth (I have three different colors) have also started to open.






2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.