Saturday, March 14, 2015

California scenery: Driving through the beautiful mountains

Today is my third post in a series of photographs from a day trip we took in California when traveling to San Francisco. We left the city and headed north and ended up on a lovely mountain road which took us through farmland and eventually the Pacific Ocean. To this day I have no idea of the route we took (pre-GPS days and we literally decided to just "drive"), but we did pass through a town called La Honda. (By searching on Google Maps, and judging by where we ended up, I think we may have taken Route 84?)

Some of the things we saw on that mountain road -





Almost out of the woods!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.