Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Sunrise at Barnegat Light on Long Beach Island

Long Beach Island is such a beautiful place. Today's post is a series of sunrise photos I took in 2013 at the Barnegat Light beach, which is located on the northern end of LBI.

I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed viewing the sun on this day.

Reflections on the sand

I think I was trying to capture the bird flying over the water near the sun, the bird didn't come out, but I liked the way the water was captured

Wave breaking

Taken on my walk out to the beach as the sun was just peeking over


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.