Friday, February 27, 2015

Photos: Thomas Jefferson was all about the gardens

Today's post travels down to Charlottesville, Virginia. This is where Thomas Jefferson's Monticello is located. The property has been meticulously maintained and the grounds as well. 

Today's post goes down to Charlottesville, Virginia. This is where Thomas Jefferson's Monticello is located. The property has been meticulously maintained and the grounds as well.

That third flower I can't remember what it was called, but I did buy a packet of seeds to try and grow this year. I thought it such an interesting looking flower, I'd never seen anything like it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.