Sunday, February 1, 2015

Spending time on the farm with baby pigs

All baby farm animals are cute, but I have this particular affection for baby pigs. (Is it my love for Piglet in Winnie-the-Pooh or something else? I couldn't tell ya...I just love them). Every spring I love to drive out to Kidwell Farm in Frying Pan Farm Park out in Herndon, Virginia and pay the new babies a visit. 

(Towards the end is a video I took in 2013 when Mama pig didn't want to share with the piglets. She seemed to be one busy mama with all those babies).


I just love piglets!
Hungry babies

"Whew, I'm tired!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.