Monday, February 9, 2015

Flower photos taken around Washington D.C.

I love flowers of all colors, shapes and sizes! Today's post visits downtown Washington DC during the spring and summer months with a few captures I've taken over the years.

This one was taken at the Mary Ripley Livingston Garden (Smithsonian)

I can't remember where I took the photo of this peony, but it was definitely in the vicinity of the National Mall

Corpse flower bloomed at the U.S. Botanic Garden in July 2013
Cherry blossoms are my favorite time of the year to visit downtown




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.