Friday, April 17, 2015

In photos: Daffodil perspectives - Part I

Today's post is short and sweet. I didn't have too many photos this year of daffodils so wanted to see different ways I could crop the few I had.

For this post I decided on two photos - one was taken in my neighborhood, the other along one of the streets in Washington D.C.  I was curious to see the different angles I could get from the same photos. Also I don't mess with black and white often, so wanted to give it a try.

These are the results -

Daffodil #1

Daffodil #2

Zooming in on daffodil #1

Petals on #2

Applying an antique-like shade
#2 in black and white



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.