Wednesday, January 28, 2015

'Body of water' in the Shenandoah Valley

The landscape in the Shenandoah Valley is so beautiful - I love to head west just to see it. We took a day trip during the week of Christmas and explored a few of the towns located off I-81.

The view from here was so beautiful I stopped to take a photo. Looking at it later on when I got home, I had to think about it for a minute as we weren't near any bodies of water except one over in Edinburgh where we fed some ducks. Where was this taken?

After a minute or two I remembered, this "body of water" in this image is actually a large puddle located in the parking lot of the Route 11 Potato Chip factory.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.