Saturday, May 2, 2015

In photos: 'Holland in Haymarket' at Burnside Farms

A highlight for me every year is heading out to Burnside Farms for its annual festivals. In the spring is "Holland in Haymarket" which is its amazing tulip festival. Other years I carve out time to head west to see the beautiful and equally as amazing sunflowers festival ("Summer of Sunflowers"). This year I hope to do both!

This morning had some time on this wonderful almost summer-like day to visit the farm. So many tulips, so little time!! But here are a few.







2 comments:

  1. Wow that certainly looks like spring. I need to look for some gardens around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there is good stuff there! Was glad to be able to see these this year, thought I might miss them.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.