Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Dragonflies spotted at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens (Part 2)

Yesterday I posted photos of the great blue skimmer dragonflies spotted at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens in June. Today is part two. I couldn't believe how many dragonflies there were buzzing around the property. Many were too fast to be caught, but others paid no attention to me and let me photograph away.

Here are a few other ones spotted:

This green dragonfly, I have yet to identify, was spotted in the zoo at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens

A red dragonfly located in one of the areas in front of the main house 

Great blue skimmer doing a handstand near a swampy area
I liked the way the sun glimmered on this great blue skimmer's wings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.