Monday, May 30, 2016

Geese at Ellanor C. Lawrence Park on a spring day

During spring break we visited many places. One place I'd never spent any time at was Ellanor C. Lawrence Park, which is located in Chantilly, which is located on the western end of Fairfax County. During our afternoon we saw numerous critters - land, water and air. 

Over the next few posts I'm going to highlight some of the wonderful nature we saw. Today I wanted to share some photos of geese that were chilling out in the pond.

Ellanor C. Lawrence Park
I liked how the reflections came out in this one

Ellanor C. Lawrence Park
Swimming over to shore
Ellanor C. Lawrence Park
"Yeah, I'm talkin' to you!", says the goose

Ellanor C. Lawrence Park
Time for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.