Saturday, April 1, 2017

Getting close up and personal with the cherry blossoms in Washington, D.C. (2017)

This year we had a beautifully and unseasonably warm February and it confused nature, especially when March brought on freezing temperatures. Fortunately, even though some of the cherry blossoms down in Washington, D.C. were damaged, a good percentage of them did survive.

During this photo outing, I started playing with my camera settings. Not being really tech-y with the camera, I'm not really sure how to use many of them (I use a Sony Cybershot, I'm a point and shoot kind of gal). However, I did discover some settings that affect the lighting. I'll have to learn more about how to use them, it was interesting to compare the shots.

Here are some closeups I took:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.