Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hello little ladybug(s)!

Ladybugs are one little critter that is kind of elusive to me. My photos of them typically come out too blurry (I don't photograph movement very well and these buggers can be pretty quick once they are on the move). Every so often, however, I do get a somewhat decent shot.

I'm not even sure where I took this one, it was sometime during 2016. She almost seemed like she was posing for the pic.

I call this one peek-a-boo ladybug. On the move and I seemed to get more detail of the grass blades and water drops than I did of the ladybug, but I'll take it!
This photo was taken on a sidewalk somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.