Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pumpkins of all sizes at The Corn Maze in The Plains

Earlier this month we traveled out west on I-66 and visited The Corn Maze in The Plains for some fall family fun. We had a great time! 

In addition to the corn maze, play area, hay ride and other fun, there is also a market. Today's post shares some of the pumpkins we saw.


Pumpkins close up

These were some huge pumpkins! I think they looked larger in person than what they appear in my photo
A bin of smaller pumpkins
Another angle of the super large pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.