Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Rainy day daisies in my garden

Last week we received a lot of rain here in Northern Virginia, so on my way out in the morning, I grabbed my camera to see what I could find. It turns out our daisies were in full bloom and looked so pretty with the raindrops I couldn't resist snapping a few photos.

I was pretty happy with the results. My Sony Cybershot can't do a lot of things (like capture movement), but it's a pretty neat little camera and it does allow me to get some nice close up shots.

Other than resize, this one has had no edits

A different view of the same batch of daisies

I cropped one of the photos to see how close I could get the water drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.