Friday, February 6, 2015

Visiting the Smithsonian's Butterfly Pavilion

The Smithsonian Museums have a lot of neat things to see. One of my favorite places is the Butterfly Museum located in the National Museum of Natural History. If you can catch it on a day that isn't too busy, you can spend a lot of time getting up close and personal with the butterflies. It's an amazing experience. These were taken during a 2013 visit.


(If you'd like to see more photos and information on this exhibit, I've posted a more detailed article on my other DC region blog)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be published soon (as long as you are not spamming or blatantly placing unrelated links). I appreciate your taking the time to view my page and leave a comment. Thanks for your patience.